Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Friend Jess

What better way to spend an evening than to celebrate a dear friends' birthday and visit with great ladies? I've known Jess for many years now...she was just graduating from high school when we moved to Greenwood! And she is such a good person, she doesn't even care that I'm so much older than her, she's still my friend! She is a fabulous person, fun to be around...always makes me laugh. She makes the best chocolate chip cookies! She is a dedicated mom and wife and I love her dearly!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh! I knew I was missing something fun, but now there is the photographic evidence. Looks like she had a really happy birthday. And, I agree, she is great!

The blogging Bakers said...

Oh I so miss all of you!!! I wish I could have been there too.

Jessica said...

Awww... you're so sweet!! Thank you for being such an awesome friend! That was a FUN night!! We need to do that more often.