Monday, February 23, 2009

To Kill A Mockingbird

Rance took me out on our Valentine's Day date...just a week late! There was a bi-stake youth dance on Valentine's Day evening that I needed to attend so we saved our date for the next Saturday night! Rance got tickets for us to see "To Kill a Mockingbird" at the IRT (Indiana Repertory Theatre) and it was FABULOUS!! I had never read the book until last year when Scott & Chloe had to read it for English. Once they had finished, I picked it up and loved it! We rented the old black & white movie with Jimmy Stewart and loved that too! After the show, we went out for sushi so it was a PERFECT evening...except that it was cold out and we had to run in the cold wind to get to the parking garage...I love my Valentine!!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Holy Cow - your hair is dark! I love it!!

Christine said...

Like the new look!

LaDawn said...

Thanks you guys!

Sheryl said...

Great picture! I love that story too. Sounds like you had a great time.