Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bella...not Willow...

Well, after living with the name Willow for a week, our children finally decided to agree on something...that they didn't want the name Willow. They have agreed that our puppy's name will be Bella (which is the name that the majority of us wanted to begin with...) I hope this is the last time I write about choosing the dog's name. Now we just want to enjoy having her in our family! She is a crazy dog...very playful. Olivia and I are reading the book "Marley", an adaption for younger children of the book "Marley & Me" and I'm learning that Bella is not alone in her crazy dog actions!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I wanted Bella from the beginning so I'm glad for the change.

Megan said...

Is that allowed? Do you have to go through some change-of-name form or something? :)
I love Bella.

hmsweaver said...

Bella? Cute, but I'm too Twilight-obsessed to picture it on a dog. :-) Whatever works though!

LaDawn said...

Thanks for the support guys...but honestly, most of us are still calling her "the puppy" or "the dog". And Heather, I think the reason her name is Bella is because we are also Twilight obsessed! Scott is finishing the last book now...he carries it with him wherever he goes!