Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dilemma on Diablo!

I know everyone has been anxiously waiting to hear the result of our latest dilemma here on Diablo. And I did say dilemma because that is what it turned into. Who knew Family Home Evening would last for over two hours on Monday night and that our puppy would remain nameless afterwards? Looking back, it was comical. Living through it though... There were comical moments but mixed in were crying moments, stomping out of the room moments, angry moments, sarcastic moments, hysterical laughing moments...but the important thing is that our puppy finally has a name as of last night. Her name is Willow. Rance came up with it when he recalled one of our family's favorite movies. It has Val Kilmer in it and it's pretty old. It used to be one of Scott's favorite movies when he was a little guy. We have some video of him holding the video tape and asking if we could watch "Wee-Low". He was soooo cute!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Glad the puppy has a name. I am not telling Ethan and Morgan about the dog- they would love one.

LaDawn said...

You should think about it Christine! It's not as bad as I thought it would be! I love her! But I understand...I resisted this long!

Anonymous said...

What a cute dog! How fun!

Janet said...

So glad this is settled. Especially after making an unfortunate reference at our YW activity to Bo Derek in an effort to prove that Bo can be a girl name. Blank looks and a muttered "huh?" confirms that yes, I am old.

Jessica said...

I am so glad you guys made a decision. I like the name. Thanks for giving me a good laugh on the phone the other day. I know it was painful at the time, but it makes for a great story!

Megan said...

Love the name! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during FHE, it sounded like fun:)