Saturday, September 13, 2008

Surprise!

Rance and the youngest three went out Friday night, without a dog. They returned, with a dog. Rance is a very wise man. He didn't breathe a word of his intentions to me. In fact, he said something like, "Enjoy a quiet evening at home, honey..." I did enjoy a quiet evening. After a couple hours of being a couch potato, I heard a commotion in the garage and went to investigate. That's when I saw her...our new 12-week old Black Lab/Retriever. She is so cute and fun. Did I mention that Rance is a very wise man? We are trying out different names this weekend and will decide on her permanent name during FHE.

10 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

yeah finally you have entered the blogging world. Good luck with the dog hair, gotta love it

LaDawn said...

Yes, I have entered the blog world. Everyone else's blog is so fun. And the dog hair? What's a little more hair floating around this place?

mothermade said...

You can easily determine dog hair from Weston hair. Rance WAS a wise man.

We adopted a new kitten on Thursday. I should say "I adopted a new kitten." We named him "Puck" yesterday. Jonathan doesn't think I'm so wise.

Check out my blog if you haven't:
http://mothermade.blogspot.com/

mighty men said...

What a cute dog. I do hate dog hair - makes me gag - but can't imagine life without our pooch. Hope wants to know about Olivia's arm but we see from the pictures that she has recovered from her reunion accident.
Lori and Hope

mighty men said...

Noah votes Willow.
Sam votes Bo.
Annie and Hope Bella

Jessica said...

Rance is brave is all I have to say. What a cute dog, though!! Welcome to bloggin world. Megan called me a blog-stalker the other day. I love blogging!!

Christine said...

Glad to see your blogging...be careful it can become addictive!

The blogging Bakers said...

LaDawn are you trying to make me feel left out by not letting me see your blog...come on that is so high school...Love your guts and let me in...jamie.pyatt@gmail.com

LaDawn said...

Jamie!! I can always count on you for a good belly laugh!! You're in sister! (Now I really feel the pressure to be a good blogger!)

Melody said...

Austin's fav movie for a while was Willow too. He had to watch it at least once a day.