Monday, December 15, 2008

Scott & Chloe are Seventeen!

So, our first-born children continue to get older...which means we are getting older!! Scott and Chloe turned 17 on Saturday. I love them so much. It's hard to believe our time with them is so short here at home. They talk about college & missions a lot. They are such good people. They make good choices and I am excited for their future. But for now...I'll visit the past...

Time flies...weren't we just celebrating their first birthday at Joe & Melinda's in Provo, Utah?



They have a little more hair by their 2nd birthday in American Fork, UT.
They even smile the same! We've moved to Greenwood by this time!

I can't help but smile when I look at this one.


And just last year...the Sweet 16 Party! I thought they looked old in this photo but now compared to this year's they look so young!


This year, we had a party that included Chloe's best friend Taylor. Her birthday was last week. We had 10 teens over Saturday night. It was really fun...at least for them!
The rest of us had to spend the evening in our bedroom watching movies!

Lots of chocolate was served...chocolate cake, M&M's, a chocolate fountain with
all sorts of yummy things to dip and then hot chocolate for trips inside
between "Sardines" out on the golf course.

We had a fire going...toasty!!

Chloe with Ali.

Scott with pals from church.

Sophi & Jake were my spies!! I sent them out to check on everyone while they were playing Sardines. Sophi made Jake look taller so the teenagers wouldn't get suspicious!




4 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe they're 17!!! That makes me feel old. You and Rance have done an awesome job raising them. They both are amazing people. What a great party! Chocolate!! I wish I would have been invited.

Leanne said...

Ryan would have loved to been there! He misses Scott! Happy Birthday to them both.

Anonymous said...

They are INCREDIBLE! Love them both. Seriously, I hope my kids turn out like yours!

Joanna said...

Scott & Chloe are awesome! Congratulations you too!