Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What a great Christmas 2008! Friends, family, good food...here are few of the highlights...

Stockings!


We were lucky to have LaMonte with us for Christmas!

The BIG SURPRISE...a Wii & Guitar Hero!

Sophi ROCKS!

Don't be fooled...Rey Mysterio wasn't with us on Christmas morning...(thanks Brandon & LaRae...you remain the "favorite Aunt & Uncle")

The best Christmas present ever...nothing to do but take a nap on the couch!

We are babysitting "Fred" for one of Rance & Jake's home teaching families
over the Christmas break.
Liv has taken full advantage of having a playmate!

We were blessed to be able to spend the afternoon at Mom & Don's.


Pa Jerry is always good for a laugh or two!

It's always fun when Wayne is around!

Granny Opal & Pa Jerry are popular! They got the kids Dance Dance Revolution! We spent the evening in competition! I've decided that is how I am going to get in shape for 2009!! That is how I like to exercise!


To LaDawn From Mom!
Mom was so pleased with this gift...she exclaimed, "It's digital!" It is huge! I can feed a crowd with this guy!

Chloe watches Granny open her gift.

I love Granny Opal! How blessed we are to have her! My Great-Granny Wilbur (Granny Opal's mom) passed away before I was in kindergarten...I barely remember her. My children will have fond memories of their great-granny!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We got Guitar Hero, too!! Isn't it so fun?!