Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jill Tagged Me...

1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows (I have to really think about this because the TV is rarely on here...)

1. Cold Case
2. American Idol
3. The Amazing Race
4. Law & Order
5. first season of House
6. Hannity & Colmes
7. Everybody Loves Raymond
8. What Not to Wear (when I'm in a hotel room! We don't get that many channels here!)

8 Things I did Yesterday...

1. Cuddled with my hubby in a tent.
2. Realized that I had forgotten all my clothes back at the house so I wore Rance's clothes.
3. Got toasty warm in the campsite bathroom with the hand dryer...a couple of cycles with that thing and the inside of my coat was positively heavenly!
4. Held hands with a new friend (Maryjo's little Erika took a liking to me on our hike...)
5. Took a very hot shower at my house.
6. Took my teenagers' cell phones away.
7. Went to dinner with good friends.
8. Shopped for Sunday dinner ingredients at Wal-Mart at 10:00 PM.

8 Things I look forward to...

1. Holding my grandbabies
2. Watching my children go out into this world
3. Going on a mission with Rance
4. Hanging out with family over the holidays
5. Youth Conference 2009 (Palmyra)
6. YW Camp 2009
7. Olivia's birthday party this Friday night
8. Going to sleep tonight

8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. Ichiban or anywhere with fresh sushi & Udon
2. Paradise Cafe
3. Yats
4. Cheesecake Factory (only for the White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake)
5. Bravo
6. Cracker Barrel
7. Steak N Shake (Chocolate Shakes...nothing else compares)
8. Little Mexico

8 Things on my wish list...

1. A McCain/Palin victory (sorry all my liberal friends!)
2. a new driveway
3. clean carpet
4. a tropical get-away with my honey
5. visits to my far-away friends & family
6. respectful children (today was a rough day...)
7. a husband that can read my mind (Rance is helping me with these...)
8. my camera fixed...(I'm obviously being materialistic tonight...)

8 People to tag...

1. Joanna
2. Leanne
3. Heidi
4. Jenny
5. Christine
6. Chloe
7. Heather W.
8. I don't think I have any more blogging friends!!

No comments: