Monday, October 20, 2008

You Know It is Fall When...





...you feel the urge to buy pumpkins & apple cider! I bought apple cider the last time I went shopping and I'm glad I did because it was perfect for our Family Home Evening activity tonight. We shopped for pumpkins with the Brewer family...I think we wore the poor farmer out! He closed up shop when we finished with our selections! And three of our kids couldn't wait to carve 'em up...the other two were busy with homework. I am really missing my SLR...I always take timed photos of our glowing pumpkins...not this year!! Oh well...you can still see all the pumpkin guts that adorn the creations!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Glad to see you back bloggin'. WE will carve our next week. Check out Savanah's b-day on our blog-stineandlad.blogspot.com

The blogging Bakers said...

I love Halloween Pics. Do you guys have costumes picked out? YOu always are so creative with your family costumes. HEy I tagged you check out my blog for details:)